Nanatsu no Taizai - Vol. 40 Ch. 334 - The End of an Era

I need someone to crop the authors face on homer from the simpsons “Its already dead” meme, and the series on the buglar hahaha

Thats a nicely placed image where the cup makes her regular smile look way more sinister
u18.png

Anyway although i thought this was ending im glad its not. There are a lot of plot holes to fill with this and hopefully, this next arc can redeem the demon king one. That one started strong and ended pretty poorly.

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf? Just end it already! Escanor's death should be the end of it goddamnit! It's not 7 deadly sins without the motherfuckin pride in it.

Contributor
@kite722 that's your personal opinion, "we" who? You and who else? fanboyism... haha. I just dislike the fact that a good character could be wasted while many others that aren't even necessary for the plot are still there kickin. You can get that "tragic ending is better" opinion of yours and insert it in that place.

@IsekaiConnoisseur, why don't you use your time to read all those isekai crap that are published by the ton rather than continuing a serie you don't like ?
If you want to be free, just stop reading, it's quite simple.

Users who are viewing this thread