Nanatsu no Taizai - Vol. 40 Ch. 334 - The End of an Era

Dex-chan lover
What the heck? I mean, there are a *lot* of plot threads left but really? Can the series just end? If it had gone Escanor dying => Epilogue => End. It would have at least ended on a nice dramatic note. Just let the series die.

Dex-chan lover
Please. Just end it.
It already waste Escanor determination and a lot of chapters building emotion with his useless death.
Please don't fuck this manga anymore.

It's not like this chapter give hint to some major missing plot, like Arthur or Merlin gaiden.
Yes this is really awfully written...

Contributor
@Toloran he revived every damn character that died in this manga, except for some villains, but you want the one ppl liked the most to stay dead? hell no! this better end only after reviving escanor in some crazy ass way!

Please, just stop. No more Arthur bullshit. If the announcement is to start a spinoff about him, fine, but don't keep pushing the story on just to find a place for that useless, pointless character nobody asked for.

@Jokerxhisoka
That's rabid fanboyism talking. It's precisely THAT they've been reviving everyone left and right that we're sick of it, there's no tension or real fear of anyone dying (much like DBZ).
Don't shit on Escanor's noble sacrifice by bringing him back, let him rest.

Group Leader
@Oneesamaa The Goddesses are gone for "good", they burned up all their power sealing the 10 Commandment away they lost their physical forms. Only 2 Archangels are left, and the rest are the Lesser Ranks. There is nobody left to actually fight the rest of the Sins, if they decided to do so in the first place.

I guess Suzuki will not let this die in peace, ever.
People complained about the absolute horrid writing and the author made a fake ending as (I assume) a middle finger to the critics. I also assume this upcoming arc is just another reason to beat the stinking dead horse of a once great series AGAIN to somehow show its not a smelly pile of excrement slapped into a shonen manga mold by an incompetent creator.

Supporter
I love how everyone's sentiments here are the same. xD
This manga just refuses to end, even if it should have 2 or 3 times already.

Dex-chan lover
Such a great feeling. Mx0 gets cancelled, Berserk gets a hiatus, but we get this. Fans of Star Wars and Game of Thrones (tv) know that you can retroactively taint properties with shitty writing, and yet here we are.

Dex-chan lover
If they were gonna continue the story anyway, they should’ve just cut out the demon king fight, Zeldoris edition, and pick up here.

Users who are viewing this thread