Nanba MG5 - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - Breeder Shinozaki

Dex-chan lover
I never would've guessed that we will delve into the dark world of dog breeding in this manga...

Dex-chan lover
They are gonna beat the shit out of him and i am gonna love every fucking punch

My god do i hate some dog breeders. Im a dog owner myself, German Shepard, and boy are some of them assholes. I have no problems with mine except he grew really fast and needed some more calcium than normal . My friend on the other hand was pretty unlucky his breeder apparently treated the dog with an old vaccine that turns one eye misscolored nothing too bad but after that he got bit by a tick and suffered a horrible disease and the dog died in front of him in hospital he just stopped breathing and flopped on the floor. Remember to buy anti tick and fleas and internal parasites medication and solution.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get triggered by much but if this is the ASPCA "arms of an Angel," storyline I may skip it cause I just can't with hurt dogs.

Animal breeders can be so cruel. One of my rabbits was bought from such place. He ran into walls the poor thing. There were clear signs he wasn't responsibly bred. So it's not just dogs

Double-page supporter
how dare he
maxresdefault.jpg

I think I am going to be disturbed by this arc. Puppy mills are so gruesome, but it is a good idea to make it a part of this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread