Nanba MG5 - Vol. 12 Ch. 102 - Remnant Snow

Group Leader
Tsuyoshi is a minor, right? Would a legal agreement signed by a minor without his guardian present even count for anything?

Dex-chan lover
@JJred2 He hasn't been in high school for that long and never lagged behind or got held back, so he should be 15.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but those people really do need shit kicked out of them and to take back your money. Your thugs. You can be the nice guy all you want but if you let them do this, you're enabling they shit behavior. That contract doesn't mean shit without a notary.

They payed for a corpse.

@Hasshi He is a minor. That's another fact.

Power Uploader
Even Takeshi is a minor. Adulthood in Japan begins at 20. He graduated high school just the previous year.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

this fucker needs to go down

cmon man......wanna see big bro live up to his rep (im sure he will...)

Double-page supporter
"OH LeTs Go tHe pEaceFul roUte thIS tiME"- dumbasses stupidest shit i love this series but the author ham fisted this arc

Aggregator gang
I like how this was done, in delinquent manga this situation would normally be solved by throwing hands, which I would not doubt it will eventually if this arc is still going, but it is new to see the villain actually getting away with it and it fits the overall theme of growing up this arc has.

Dex-chan lover
People acting like this isn't going to end with an ass kicking.

Dex-chan lover
@Hasshi @JJred2 @Xxjuggernaut
From my research into minors and what they can consent to Japan is weird and fucked and their minors are 20 and under and they need parental consent to sign into contracts so no it's not legal

@slickdeals that contract is not enforceable in the first place. You expected the goods to be alive, however the goods expired when you got it without prior notice. Basically you lied about the contract and was done in bad faith.

Users who are viewing this thread