Nanchatte Cinderella Oukyuu Inbou Hen Isekai de, Outaishi hi Hajimemashita.

Dex-chan lover
@AaniK I doubt they'd be consummating the marriage any time soon. Even without the age gap, I would think the very nature of political marriages would be off putting then.

@Ironclad The nature of political marriages IS off-putting. Consummating a marriage is the norm (usually the day of the marriage) in a political marriage and that is to ensure a tie by bearing a child. Otherwise it's two strangers with no link living in the same house and that leaves a lot of roomful suspicious activity. That's without the age gap. With the age gap I assume you're right, they probably won't be consummating the marriage anytime soon but it's no less off-putting.

I think this story would have been more interesting with no age Gap.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't care about the age gap at all because I'm pretty sure nothing inappropriate will happen before she's of age and if everyone is of age then 10 or 20 years doesn't matter, in my opinion especially because the historical setting always suggests that people become adults and mature mentally much faster than nowadays.

Anyway, I'm concerned about how uninteresting the story is. Don't get me wrong, I dig the isekai genre from pure action shounen to cute shojo with an oblivious supposedly villainess so the type isn't the problem. It's just that the MC and her fiancé are so bland the same goes for everyone else. The premise isn't the problem but this is so boring. I'm currently reading manga like "the villainess wants to marry a commoner" where the title literally says it all and everything is simple but it's an attractive story despite its simplicity and even though nothing major ever happens, it makes me run to read the update.
This story is meh at best. I'm still going to continue following it because I hope the mangaka proves me wrong and things get better eventually and if not I can just unfollow it whenever

Not sure how I like the big age gap between the two. I’ll probably start reading this AFTER they decide to do a time skip and she turns 17-18 years old before finding it on the borderline of it being okay to read?

But even so, the whole storyline is kind of bland in my opinion, what’s the whole point of this series anyways and where’s it heading...? Are they just going to revolve the storyline around their age difference and the whole political/nobility shenanigans? He’s just gonna have to wait until she grows up a little more? Or is he going to start busting some moves on her to get her to “fall in love”?? Cause if so that’s kind of dumb and boring.

I can’t see where this is going unless they just skip to the part where she grows up. From what I see most likely they’ll try to establish some kind of foundation for her reputation and give the characters around her some kind of reason to love and be loyal to her before they make her grow up...

I’m just gonna say thanks for the update, and hope you’ll update another chapter Soon. I do appreciate the effort it goes in to translating these. So thanks once again.

Hmmm....why do I feel like she looks so young for a 12 years old? She looks like 10 to me. (-_-;;)

Wait, so she’s the sole heir even though she’s younger than her half-siblings? What am I missing?

Endless Journey - the hint is in the name.
Remember lads - better late than never!

I mean I can understand that dude. If I were in his position, I would feel awkward. He is in his 20s and is not interested in dating. He would feel more attracted to a woman than a little girl. Since in that society things were done as a contract, it is not bad to just keep her an arms distance. Even if she gets older in 8 years. He will be in his 30s. I don't think why most people think a 20y/o and a 30y/o will be fine together. I think most of the people, nowadays, that are together are the minority because that type of relationship doesn't last long. Only a few months and then split up.

Couldn't she at least be 15 so we could see her grow into an adult (by real-life standards) within a reasonable time frame? T-T
Even if it's not her first life, it's so weird reading this "romance" with a 12-year-old FL and a 24+ y/o ML. Some stories handle this weird age gap well, but this one just seems a little lost in limbo. Dropping, someone let me know if there is a time skip lol.

It's cute and all but there's some weird shit that happens
[ul]they have a 15 YEAR AGE GAP
how in the world is she the sole heir if she has older half siblings
it's just kinda confusing at parts[/ul]

overall 6/10

Havn't read the manga yet but from the summary, what's wrong with a husband who's older? The king could of had his parents die early...(with a regent).

The story is a bit interesting but I can't get over how creepy the age gap is, the ML is 27 and the MC current body is only 12 he's more than twice her age

so gross watching the 27yo ml be affectionate to his 12yo consort fl... fl has past life memories making her older, but from the ml's pov he's trying to romance a fucking kid.

No wonder the og fl became a doll, she's married (sold) to a man twice her age.... I just can't. I can't read past 5 chapters, I have to drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread