Nanchatte Cinderella Oukyuu Inbou Hen Isekai de, Outaishi hi Hajimemashita.

Supporter
Aside from the age gap shock, other factors of this manga is pretty typical for a feel-good, everyone's gonna fawn over your cuisine manga. I mean she just randomly found miso paste? :D Even the food (that she improves or makes) doesn't stand out either. I know it's too early to judge the whole thing from just 7 chapters but still... Also the status is supposedly ongoing but the chapter count is set to 11?

i love older love interest. I mean, silver foxes & baras are wonderful and all that...
but...at least make the girl 18 :((

kakaopage kor already has this manga too, maybe you guys can pick up the update chapter from there it's already has 12 chapter i think...

so i just saw the summary and although her real age would be over 33, w h y 1 2

This series was intriguing, but in the end i just can't enjoy it ;w;

The art and the actual plot are good, the political climate the author was constructing was a great start and it could have gone quite far, but the characters really let the whole thing down. It seems like the author is trying to use the fact that the protagonist was 33 originally, as well as the fact girls are considered adults at 13 in this world (gross), to convince the reader everything is fine. It doesn't work at all, the protag alternates between being treated like an actual child to an adult woman. It makes me feel uncomfortable having her treated like a little kid one scene and the very next one has her fiancee seeing her in a romantic light (💀)

It doesn't seem like a story that intends to hit a time skip to make things easier either... In the end i only got through 7 chapters but thats enough for me >~~<

i know historically children at that age got married etc, but i still can't get past it to enjoy the story.

waaaa, i'm looking forward to how things progress! nigel's been sweet and our mc is super cute! she doesn't act like the usual "adult in a child's body but still acts like a child rather than an adult" that i usually see and it's SO refreshing since i've come to loathe that trope.

thank you endless journey for the translations!

I mean you just can’t stan them cos she’s 12 and he’s 27. Too big a gap. Also kind of offensive how she keeps calling her 33 year old self an old woman, uhm no, your current self is just a child

The description does not present a clear picture in the fact that she is barely a preteen and he’s about to hit his 30s. This is not okay.

Typical japanese & korean mangas always mention the mc are adult inside just because they were adult before their reincarnated or transmigrated. No she’s no longer 33 yrs old woman anymore. She got new life. Now she’s just a child. Once you get a new life your age are reset. How old you were before you died or transmigrated doesnt count anymore. Your age becomes the current age your new body has. Also they could have made the prince a teen too instead of an adult twice her age.

Dex-chan lover
comments are whining so hard that im almost tempted to read this

there would be nothing wrong with it even if her "mental age" (w/e tf that is) were also 12. the moral law doesn't get updates

Users who are viewing this thread