Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
god fucking dam it can you make the MC in this story ANY MORE FUCKING BETA / SELF CUCKING?

Dex-chan lover
You realize he's a kid?

And what the hell is "beta" and "cucking"? Speak english, not retard.

Aggregator gang
if you are wondering why the left out the others pairs. i think its because they are now in a Stable relationship.
First one is Engaged, and basically waiting to get married.
the second one both are aware of each other, but because of the job, they are silently dating. they both know, but both haven't said it directly.

Dex-chan lover
Uh is it just me or did the translation quality drop a ton? Over half the English in this chapter is barely readable.

Dex-chan lover
Comments elsewhere: "Nice as always"
Comments here: "THE GUY HAS LESS POWER IN THE RELATIONSHIP? I CAN FEEL THE TESTOSTERONE BEING LEECHED FROM MY BODY! I'M MELTIIIIIIIIIIIING!"

Supporter
"Please stop behaving like a kid." - The guy who was so panicked about being in an underwear store that his brain had a nuclear meltdown.

Dex-chan lover
How can the mangaka keep making teachers so cute and pretty on demand?

Double-page supporter
@kazaddum
He's joking. That's what he does. Use your brain before calling someone a retard or run the risk of appearing to be a retard yourself.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja He's not joking. He's pretending to be retarded for laughs. It doesn't matter if it's all an act, you still look retarded to everyone else.

Fed-Kun's army
@ShionVaynex regarding second couple only sensei is in love with her student, student for now only has great respect for the teacher i think thats why people are unsatisfied that it ended without any conclusion to their arc.

Users who are viewing this thread