Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 50 - MasRUBation

Fed-Kun's army
Homura arc feels like it took an eternity. The relationship between the two is awkward x10. The accident situations, to be honest feel kind of forced. It took way too long for her to actually say anything about her feelings, which was really annoying, way longer than your average tsundere. To be frank, it was getting more and more boring over time, each chapter more forced than the previous. Not to mention for this chapter the no underwear when wearing a yukata myth joke is not really funny (in my opinion) after seeing it who knows how many times before, or at least how it was executed in this. Usually I can pass the joke by, but it didn't feel fitting with how it was done here. I suppose at least this whole arc wasn't bad enough to be unreadable. On a side note, the whole backstory of her was kind of lame.

Double-page supporter
>the girl is masturbating about him
>the boy found out
>the girl: "YOU PERVERT JERK"

yeah worst arc ever..

Dex-chan lover
It was an ok arc, nothing special, just a love triangle that went in a strange direction.
Best arc for me is still the first, with the NR-sensei a close second.
Also on the last page, lol did buff dude get kids in that short amount of time they got married?

Dex-chan lover
@gregger considering all the lewd situations they accidentally end up in, I’m sure there’s a possibility that she was pregnant before they even got married

Double-page supporter
I mean, this wasn't terrible, it just doesn't have the same feel as the others.

Users who are viewing this thread