Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - From the Bottom of Dark Attire

Dex-chan lover
She is not a Yandare, she is a nice pair of tits girl that is just misunderstood.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh I love her! Also it's nice Satou and Kojima sensei are still there

Supporter
Can i just share with you fine peeps that this story format really makes me happy?

Long manga about one specific couple is nice in that, will they won't they, kinda deal, but this shorter more concentrated format really does it for me,
that and it also provides the after story of the previous narrative, an ongoing epilogue if you will.
An arc dedicated to each couple and we move on to the next, but you still see little snippets of the other couples here and there, i love it!

Been waiting for this one for so long. Thanks for consistently uploading and translating. Yall are my MVPs.

Dex-chan lover
Things start getting really meta whenever Sato is involved...does he have some sort of “horny teacher radar”...? Soon enough every guy he knows will be engaged with their teachers.

And I rather like the fact that this teacher is on aesthetically a yandere...since she’s kinda creepy and keeps tabs on ever student of hers and not just a love interest...yet.

Dex-chan lover
This arc looks great from the first glimpse, especially after previous shitty noncence. I'm relieved 😎

Dex-chan lover
@Aliamus Yeah, this kind of format also eliminate the need of cheap drama to drag the story out.

Btw "I'll accidentally fondled sensei with all my might" lol

Double-page supporter
The obligatory ecchi accident is absolutely absurd, but I also absolutely dig her design.

Choices.

Contributor
Wished she was a Yandere, but doesn't seem like it. Still looks good so far.

Dex-chan lover
She probably seems a creep, but she’s the type of character that “thinks she needs to know everything of her beloved students in order to be a good teacher”.
Also, misunderstandings.

Dex-chan lover
I'm already liking this arc far more than the previous.

Users who are viewing this thread