Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 8 Ch. 72 - Washlick

Dex-chan lover
@koikun
Wait, same arc for 3 volumes, like in what sense? Same MC in harem situation or same setting and they just pair all these teachers to some new guys? And who's featured in volume 10?

@jonsmth
Well, they both are featured on volume 8 cover.

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that it took so long for somebody to realize that he is a guy, and the super anti-social sensei is the one who was the one to know implies that this arc will be a drag. There's an extent to where obliviousness is a good joke and this feels forced.

The previous arc was bad but at least it started out fine.

It felt kind of stale for an adult to freak out about cooties.

Also the dick joke with this guy is kind of lame if you ask me.

Since there's nothing good about this as arc as far as the scenario goes it's probably one I should ignore.

There have been diminishing returns on this series, but so far they have all had some realism to them. But this one jumps the shark. And, I'm not too fond of shota stuff in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
So, four teacher were introduced. Two of them could be setups for future volumes but reverse trap and shark teeth seem clearly destined to be involved with the current main character. This means either the guy gets an harem or one teacher will end up empty handed.

Yeah this is definitely where I get off this one. The 3rd teacher/student pair was just this same dynamic without the crossdressing, and the constant attention call to his tiny meat feels really weird.

Author should have just done a Yuri arc with these same designs.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe how nice the breasts look, and yet there's still that impossible tic tac sized penis involved, that's one big plot device if i've ever seen one.

Dex-chan lover
Jagged teeth super scientist teacher ftw! She even made a male dicktector. He must have just barely registered.

Dex-chan lover
Teacher harem? Teacher harem.

Also, rip micropenis dude. That's gotta suck.

Dex-chan lover
Nope, can't handle this arc. I'll just remember the good times, and move on.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or the same people keeping repeating "I drop this"
What's this? Kanokari's threads?🤣

Contributor
@HYBRID_BEING
Wait, same arc for 3 volumes, like in what sense? Same MC in harem situation or same setting and they just pair all these teachers to some new guys? And who's featured in volume 10?

Volume 8 focuses on both teachers. Volume 9 is an alternate path (?) that focuses on a Nanjou-sensei end, while Volume 10 is the Kurisu-sensei end.

Dex-chan lover
He ejaculated on her hand and she didn't even notice, that's smaller than a pen cap... that's too fucking sad.

Dex-chan lover
Watch, she's going to make his dick extra sized.
Just like the simulations.

Supporter
Only 28 more chapters if this awful MC to go!

@Drop: Wow. Good call. I didn't notice that at all when I first read it. Thanks for the call-out.

Contributor
I love teach's aesthetic

I hate this story.

So you can imagine the kind of stress that I am under.

Dex-chan lover
why tf are you guys so mad about this arc in particular
you all knew what you were getting yourselves into
and if you are mad that this dude has a small peepee: don't worry he's mad too

MC is awful but I like those two new teachers. However, I'm not sure I want to follow them for three volumes. It feels like the author's imagination is running dry. I dont blame him, this was one hell of a ride, but he should have just gone with an yuri arc this time.

Well, it could be worse, like the tsundere arc whose only good chapter was the one the delinquent boy appeared. I just hope this doesn't get much worse.

Users who are viewing this thread