Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 8 Ch. 75 - CuriANUSity-vice

Double-page supporter
looks like this ark is gonna last 2 volume probably get tomboy teacher and researcher to fall in love with him in volume 8 and in volume 9 focus on researcher confessing? this is speculation not spoiler based solely on the volume covers.

Fed-Kun's army
They still going on with this series wow wild but it getting old sadly need something new I stopped this

Dex-chan lover
I didn’t like much Homura in her arc, but here she is become better. I like that they are growing even “through the story” too.

Dex-chan lover
i knew from the title alone this would be a chapter i would like. finally

>afraid to touch her vagina
>don't think twice about inserting one or two fingers in her ASS

🤔

Double-page supporter
I, for one, like the cute little trap. More than any of the girls. I feel like most people demanding to skip the arc are people who try to use whatever male is currently the lead as a self-insert to imagine themselves with the women, and now that it's a cute, feminine, submissive boy with a tiny dick they're unhappy. They don't want to self-insert into a role who is constantly being referred to by a tiny dick.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
I feel like most people demanding to skip the arc are people who try to use whatever male is currently the lead as a self-insert to imagine themselves with the women
A bold statement, and ive seen couple of comments during this arc that would prove your theory.

Dex-chan lover
You know casual anus play is actually soft for the accidental insertions that have already happened in this manga.

Is the author getting cold feet now?

Users who are viewing this thread