Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 8 Ch. 80 - Heroine ASSault

Contributor
@KetsuoTaberu

Yep, we're getting parallel universes now. Volume 9 is the Nanjou route, Volume 10 is the Kurisu route. The mangaka did this before WNL.

Dex-chan lover
So he's tiny but hard as a fucking titanium...Huh....

Also, I don't get why she used her butt to clog the thing... Just...Why...?

So
no harem route but a split timeline? That makes me sad...
@xyzzy

Fed-Kun's army
A thoroughly rusted barrel is pretty easy to poke holes through, but..
Whatever's poking through would most likely get pretty badly scratched if it's like that, defo not recommended irl for a whole lot of reasons. (Especially health ones.)
Once again, must be amazingly small to fit within that stick and got to be the most weird anal I've ever seen, is there even a name for it?
(Granted, I never searched for anal since I lack interest for it so might just be me not having seen much, it seems pretty indirect despite not stopping the shot from entering.)

Anyways, another pretty out there ch, still wondering how far this rabbithole goes.

Double-page supporter
I still feel like people are whining about the cute small dick MC because they're too busy self-inserting as whatever athletic, fit, trim, huge donkey-dick MC in other routes, that they don't want to self-insert as a character whose size is a little closer to home.

Just read the story for what it is, stop the self-insert fantasies if it's causing you to complain about it, folks!

Users who are viewing this thread