Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 9 Ch. 84 - Large PubLUST Bath

Dex-chan lover
@Exile Nah, if I'm not mistaken, there will be more than 20-30 chapters or so. We have not even reached the reverse trap route.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for him. This teacher should research a way to increase his ding dong instead.

Fed-Kun's army
why is this arc so long it cant be that popular compared to the earlier arcs like there are bunch that could continue on better than this train wreck

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan, no this character route(s) ends at chapter 100 and then a new couple starts. The reason why I am saying routes is because after this teacher the next volume (chapters 90-100) is about the other teacher, overall its 30 chapters but we are at halfway point now.

Yes, we only seen half of this ... great, at least we can start counting down I suppose ..

The new couple after this is a more or less normal guy as the teacher looks like delinquent (still male student, female teacher as far I can tell), no traps.

Dex-chan lover
Poor lad needs a break. Maybe sensei can cook up a McGuffin to help him

Shame there's no harem route where he can date both of them. @Exile

Dex-chan lover
Ah, remember when people were complaining about the shy ghost teacher arc being too long?

But she was the best one? And until now, every teacher has had the exact same length (10 chapters plus a bonus chapter or two from the volume release), so it's weird if people complained about that for her.

Dex-chan lover
@Exile I specifically wrote "reverse trap" because the next arc will be dedicated to a tomboy teacher who looks like ikemen. Her route will even use it directly.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan. I have no idea why you think that because I was just looking at chapter 101-105 and no, she does not look like a man.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the other teacher? I thought she was in the mix with this kid.
Ugh, why does sharktooth sensei get two arcs?

can i have a F for our man character for not being blessed like our other original character cast.... with a bigger
😂
@gregger.... i believe the story explained it, so you might have abetter luck finding your answer there ... or listen to my theory is this MC will get both of themmm..... which i am fine with.
@NorthWinded all of them are special.... it just exploring different characters.... like for me i´m hoping next MC is a delinquent and lady is a shy teacher

Dex-chan lover
@gregger Sharktooth and Tomboy Sensei get their own routes. At the end of the previous volume he had to choose a teacher and first we saw him going for Sharktooth, next is her. Then we go into a new couple.

damn the arc of this character is so long... unlike his thing I'm ok with the sensei but not the guy some of the previous arcs were good that I wish they had more chapters

Dex-chan lover
@zinon By definition, puberty starts with the first ejaculation, even if it's not fertile. The kid is in puberty, just he's not very developed yet xD

Users who are viewing this thread