Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 9 Ch. 87 - DisaPUSSYing Body

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
i still prefer this sensei over the other, but man, we're still midway in this ride...
Oh lord...
i can still keep myself up because we gonna see a very good cameo of a other teacher in the next route

Double-page supporter
@AnguisNox
Don't remind me...
0604d0d51553edb6723ba08d138a5d35e9bb020d_hq.gif

Dex-chan lover
no but
the last two pages were adorable
also low-key digging that part where they went out to the field naked, dunno why
don't even got an exhibitionism fetish

Huh invisible soap? If they’re comfortable doing that I would think they probably already had sex. Also why the fuck would they use that soap outside they’re still you know outside.

To be honest I like the teacher and also tge other teacher that we gonna see next, that being said I also enjoyed tge other teachers if I have to rank them #2 was my least liked one, but I did wish some of the other teachers got longer arcs buthis this arc moslty the mc has made me hate it like fuck we get 30 chapters of this dude thats way too much... But gonna have to bear it hopefully it the new teacher/student is better at chapter 100

Dex-chan lover
I remember that spongebob episode where spongebob and patrick used the invisible spray lmao

Dex-chan lover
Cmon guys you can't even count that as sex even if there was penetration because his penis is so tiny it doesn't feel like sex.

Users who are viewing this thread