Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher?!

Dex-chan lover
sob... I still remember when this manga only has 4 chapters named Golden Times

Now it has grown big and strong

Fed-Kun's army
i just want this shota arc to end, why is the worst arc the longest one

Because Hikari masterrace.
But I understand you, I'm not into shota shit and the guy is weak af. It's painful for my eyes.

How is that this mangas art is better designed than any of the huge titles out there. I mean every page, and every part.

SPOILERS FOR 9TH ARC.
I have read all of the chapters in arc 9 ( i read the last 2 raw)
and i can personally say that this arc was ok. Let me get straight to the point. The 9th sensei was very enjoyable for me, charming, looked good, and just cute overall. I can consider her my favourite out of the whole series. I think the shark teeth were also adorable. however the
shota
kinda ruined it for me, and the fact it went on for
20 chapters of shota
kinda made me demotivated to read this, but i went to the end and i am currently reading the 10th arc. My rating?
7.8/10.

Would of gave this a way higher if it
wasnt shota
because i dislike it.

im still going to miss nana as i really liked her as a character

Guys I bring the unfortunate news but Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? is NO LONGER being translated by Kirei Cake. I kinda got worried when the project was no longer on the Kirei Cake project page. I asked on their discord and one of the staff said it's been dropped. So hopefully someone can finish the rest of it soon. Or we just wait at least a year to find the ending to this arc. Still wonder why they didn't stop translating on chapter 90 though?

@delectro i havent read the 10th arc for a while due to me studying japanese mostly, i cant really say much as ive only read like 1-2 chapters due to other things, ill explain later when i get more in depth to it
im pretty sure chapter 89 was expected to be released like 2 days ago or smth but im not sure

Contributor
As mentioned by @Rin2k, Soborou-Sensei is currently putting the manga on hiatus. In particular, while he has experienced medical problems such as hearing loss and tendonitis ever since he started the series, recently it’s become worse to the point where he can’t work, and as such is taking a sabbatical until he recuperates.

@delectro

Here’s what I’ve gathered from spoilers:

Volumes 9-10:
As mentioned before, the end of volume 9 has Tadashi fall in love with Nanjou-sensei. Volume 10 is an alternate timeline where Tadashi chooses Kurisu-sensei, and similar to volume 9 they just deepen their relationship (with some cameos from prior couples as well, such as them taking care of Tachibana-sensei’s newborn baby). I haven’t read the end of the raws, but given how conclusive the other volumes end I’d assume the same.

Volume 11-onwards:
Apparently, the newest sensei-student pair is a studious boy from a strict family who gets addicted to a manga during cram school, and finds that his teacher is writing it. According to tweets Soborou-sensei wrote, he plans for this relationship to span two volumes instead of one, although obviously this was before things necessitated a hiatus.

Thank you guys I've been informed already. I was wondering when the series on here was going to put the hiatus label.

Alright, alright, alright ala Matthew McConaughey, here the lowdown of what's going on. If you haven't been aware, I have been scrambling to find a replacement translation team to work on the series. I am happy to announce that Mankitsu Scans is willing to translate the series... for only chapter 89 and chapter 90 will be coming out at the end of the week.

In addition, Toor Scans is willing to pick it up after Mankitsu Scan drops the 2 chapters and will potentially be working with Hanako Desu Scan to provide the remaining chapters.

Well GodSpeed, May the author recover.
My work as the unofficial middleman between translators is DONE

@xyzzy thanks for the explanation and the spoilers, I was confused why she was on the cover since
she lost in vol 9 and Nana was the winner, didn't know there was multiple routes

Slight update: Chapter 90 translation will be slightly delayed. Mankitsu Scans has his own group project that need to be handled first so Chapter 90 will be a low priority. Most likely this means it'll come out next week or the following week.

Users who are viewing this thread