Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher?!

Fed-Kun's army
@Woozee
It is indeed more fitting if you think of them as some R18 doujins with all those explicit lewd content.

Dex-chan lover
Should've keep focusing the original pairs while keep doing same shenanigans until he graduated and gradually expand story like to love ru.

Was really liked the first volume then 2nd volume came like disappointing.
3rd volume does the same even worse hence first pairing literally forgotten.

I am dropping this to see what happen in next volume, i like the ecchi/smut stuff but new pairings are a huge disappointment for me.

Aggregator gang
People complaining the first pair don't show up anymore. What would be left AFTER they paired up? From what I'm reading, the manga shows how the student-teacher reltionships lead to a coupling in (very) ecchi situations. No one really cares after. If you're that curious, pick up a hentai doujin and read that. They all end the same way after like that anyway.

Dex-chan lover
If the manga only focus on the first couple, we will get useless drama, shitty love triangle and other bullshit just to pad the series so it can go longer. I prefer this multi pairing setup with older couples getting progression a litle bit there and there as a cameo. Go read Domestic Kanojo if you enjoy drawn out drama.

Dex-chan lover
This is a comment section, this is definitely a comment second... Then why... Why is this happening!?

Double-page supporter
Focusing on original pair doesn't always have to turn into drama triangle love etc etc, Shiota-sensei to Amai-chan is the perfect example how a story that focused in one pairing can be good as well. The story doesn't have to end after they paired up, there's a lot to show as long as the author can do it but if they can't then the easiest way is kept showing new characters like this manga.

I'm okay with new characters actually if they also kept the focus on the original couple, but the way they appear just as a cameo in this manga I guess that's not happening at all. A lot of people following the manga is because they like the original couple and want to see more of them so their disappointment is understandable.

When are we getting the original couple back? Only one I care about.

Group Leader
I really really (kleene star really) wish this manga (along with ChiChiChiChi) would go the Ane Narumono way and split itself between some actual plot and some actual sex.

Users who are viewing this thread