Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?

Dex-chan lover
dx6q7k.PNG

kojima sensei is okay dating her student satou but no sex while hes a student? seems a little wierd but alright.

Contributor
Anime censorship is ridiculous and cover 95% of the screen, expected, better the manga. <3

Fed-Kun's army
Surprisingly good.

Although, these old females are starting to get bold with their desires. Not entirely sure if that is a good thing.

Anyone knows what the difference between Nande koko ni sensei ga!? and Golden Times?

Fed-Kun's army
@abeja "Golden Times" was the original name of the series when it was a oneshot before publication if I recall correctly. After publication, the name changed to Nande koko ni Sensei ga!? since you know... each chapter starts with the climax like that. It may also be just a branding thing to make the series stand out. I know the title definitely caught my attention when I first started reading it.

On a sidenote... the censoring in the anime is kind of annoying :/
guess I'll have to wait for the blu-ray uncensored version...

Dex-chan lover
Anyone knows of the uncensored version for the anime or must we wait for six months until Blu-ray comes? Is it on Crunchyroll, those usually release uncensored.

Dex-chan lover
at-x broadcasts flagged as mature usually are uncensored. but since every episode so far on that channel was censored too, you gotta wait for the blu rays.

I thought this will be your average teacher-student relationship with wholesomeness but boi oh boi am i wrong

Aggregator gang
I'm not a fan of the current pairing either, it'd be funnier if it carried on with him trying to get the one he actually likes despite the blonde's interference.

I'm also really curious about the vol6 cover Sensei more than the current one.

just gotta stay with it for a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread