Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher?!

I have already read 4 volumes and now reading volume 5, but it’s not that interesting as compare to first-four for some reasons.

I hope, I get to see the same thrill in volume 6.

The thing I love about this manga is how every couples are friends to each other.

That’s makes story even more interesting.

Since there’s different translations, which one would anyone recommend that I choose to read?

@delectro Oh alright, I see. The only difference I’ve even seen was like cover pages. Like the first chapters for example was different.

I just found the raw scans and this arch of the trap little guy will end until chapter 101, so we will have 11 more chapters of this madness. I´ll be back on 2022.

Okay to update yall on the situation: TOOR Scans and HanakoDesuScans has agreed to pick up the series, which HDS provide TL and Toor provide CL/RD/TS. HDS is also limited in their capacity and I'm told they expect a 2-3 weeks gap between chapters(main translator has Uni or something and they also work on Temple). Be patient, Chapter 90 is coming.

Contributor
@delectro

Good to hear. The official translation is also going well - the seventh volume was just released, so it’s moving at a good pace. Looking at the first volume, the translation is on par with the scanslations, so I’d recommend trying it out.

As for an update on the author, he just recently updated to say that he’s recovering, and is steadily getting back into work. He already had enough chapters pre-hiatus to print volume 11, so that’s being released too - no updates on when the series will resume, though.

Fed-Kun's army
so we have to wait for vol 11 to finally have a good arc back, im bored of that shota shit, why is the worst arc the longest

Aggregator gang
@udomsa33: The mangaka hasn't dropped the series. They're just in poor health and need time to recover. It's unknown how long it will take.

Users who are viewing this thread