Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Ch. 9 - I want to know more about Nanjou-san

Dex-chan lover
Where's my chad mc from the first chapter? Who's this simp? :meguuusad:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
The guys looked really cute dressed as girls. Hope this will happen again soon.

Dex-chan lover
Idk why but I was thinking the other gf had a camera planted somewhere and was waiting for the to do it

Dex-chan lover
Hey lets leave them alone so they have time and privacy to fuck.
Let's only give them like what seems to be ten minutes.
Woooow you haven't fucked yet?

Authors really abuse the blueball event to stop the main characters from doing anything but this one is beyond stupid, they get blueballed by the same couple that is giving them privacy and want them to do it.

Supporter
Don't mind me, just posting things brought back into my brain because of something unrelated in the manga...

Dex-chan lover
His best friend’s girlfriend is a major red flag in this story — like wtf, casually mentioning a foursome? Oh hell naw….
She is... But then again she also pulls serious support moves (the acrylic incident, and basically this entire chapter). The fact that her behavior is so back and forth makes her, at least, better than the very shallow easily-disliked mess she was in the earlier chapter. She does have an odd fixation on the foursome thing, but realistically, beyond her constant VERBAL instigation, there isn't really any other evidence of her true nature. I don't think she's going to turn out to be "wholesome and pure", but conceptually it is set up for her to not be quite so crass and unhinged in her motivation. That being said, she could easily go full red flag and Towa could turn out to be exactly like his Hentai doppelganger (he's probably the biggest side character enigma at this point). I do appreciate the flexibility at this stage of the manga.

As ever, thanks to Eresh for scanlating.

Users who are viewing this thread