Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Playing with Nanjou-san and everyone

Dex-chan lover
Im kinda have bad feeling about his friend, his gf said they want 4some but for shit reason i feel like the friend gonna ntr this mc gf and make her addicted with his "Sword", i mean look even his gf said he is good with his foreplay

Dex-chan lover
Im kinda have bad feeling about his friend, his gf said they want 4some but for shit reason i feel like the friend gonna ntr this mc gf and make her addicted with his "Sword", i mean look even his gf said he is good with his foreplay
Honestly, I'm just waiting for it to happen 'She only looks like a Gal, but acts like a little girl', pretty sure she has more 'experience', than most Gals 😏 And that girl is sketchy as fuck and makes it even more uncomfortable to read, didn't think that was possible

Dex-chan lover
What a garbage, with every chapter this shit becomes more and more stupid and dislikable, and how is it possible that with such friend's mc is still a single virgin? I mean his friends act like a married couple who hook you up with someone the moment you become single. But yeah, only that thot can sleep around, mc should remain pure till the wedding and lick her boots.

Dex-chan lover
He wants to be normal but in reality MC is the most normal character in this manga.
The guy with a touch phobia is normal? :thonk:

This manga is presenting a variety of viewpoints on sex, and none of them are "normal." Everyone is on a spectrum. Monogamy -> Polygamy, Casual sex -> Only procreation with your spouse, Pansexual -> Homosexual -> Heterosexual, Physical pleasure -> Emotional pleasure, etc.

These kids are finding out what is "normal" for them. Literal "fuck around and find out."

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else hate the best friend's gf? I'm no gonna say I have the slightest clue as to how girl friendships work, but she has no tact, and seems to be actively flirting with the FMC. It sounds drastic but it almost feels like she's trying to recruit her in the best friends harem or something

Dex-chan lover
The way this manga is detached from reality from chapter to chapter crosses completely new boundaries. Even if you treat this title as something that shows "discovering life through sex and its various, not necessarily romantic sides", it's still disgusting and unreal, how these characters behave. I'm utterly disgusted by this chapter and with this manga overall. Either author's only experience in this subject comes from some hentais or... Or, I don't have any explanation.

Dex-chan lover
This is an odd one to say the least. Touch phobia boy, the "pure" slut, the walking red flag and the guy modeled after a hentai protag(who barely speaks to the point his primary function is justifying the red flags existence). It's not a total lost cause yet, though it's certainly accelerated, with a few too many absurd drama options available. Setting the options up is fine and necessary, but this one isn't particularly subtle about it. If it goes the ntr/betrayal/whatever route, I'll be extremely disappointed, as that would just be cheap, lazy and contradictory to established characteristics. I enjoy nonlinear storylines, but this one is currently just a big cluster fuck of a knot. I guess we'll see if the author untangles it, or just sets it on fire.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
The way this manga is detached from reality from chapter to chapter crosses completely new boundaries. Even if you treat this title as something that shows "discovering life through sex and its various, not necessarily romantic sides", it's still disgusting and unreal, how these characters behave. I'm utterly disgusted by this chapter and with this manga overall. Either author's only experience in this subject comes from some hentais or... Or, I don't have any explanation.
To be fair, it feels a bit like forced fanservice. Surreal is right. Objectively, I can understand catering to your audience, and maybe the problem lies with the fact that I'm not a middle school boy, but its tawdry rather than erotic or meaningful. Its that very quality we're discussing that sets off the NTR alarm for everyone, as it's overt, crude and exaggerated. Don't get me wrong little miss red flag had one moment of thematic usefulness, and has since turned into the literary equivalent of a date-rape frat boy, could she be meaningfully used? Sure, but to be fair, I haven't seen any indication that this is that kind of work, or that something like that is within the author's scope of ability. I could be wrong, just have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread