Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Playing with Nanjou-san and everyone

Dex-chan lover
Maybe female friend is just being sexual tsundere and hentai protag friend will get NTR'd.

At least MC has a better chance of getting over phobia since it's emotional damage and he realizes it vs neurological OCD wash hands 15 times phobic.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this will kickstart Kiyomi and Nanjou furthering their relationship

Dex-chan lover
I personally thing the best friend's girl was only used to push them closer. She knows his issue and might be the best friend plan to help. I think it was done in the most annoying way possible though. I think the ntr bait was just that. bait. It's a cheap, effective tool to keep the reader in suspense.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
God fkin damn it someone should give the girl some water xDDD
Or Honda kun should give her some milk to calm her down xDD

Dex-chan lover
Her character keeps being a mess. In the first chapter, she is super proactive about having sex with any random dude, but then she suddenly turns into a maiden. She is supposed to be a socially clueless girl that got taken advantage of, but she is not introduced in that way, at all. She's bashful when talking about sex? Where was her bashfulness when she directly asked MC to plow her secondhand puss in the first chapter?

MC in the first chapter seems to have his own principles and ideas about relationships but then abandons them almost immediately for no reason.

It's trying to be The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me but things just don't fit together.

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao she's only a gal on the outside. She acts like a little girl.

Except when she's letting random dudes blow her in the classroom.

Author actually trying to make this girl innocent.
Yeah, the twist is quite hilarious, but I bet it’s gonna come right back at us. If this is good writing (and it has a chance to be) we are gonna get quite used to her being “innocent” for then a full turnaround to how thirsty she was!

Dex-chan lover
Her character keeps being a mess. In the first chapter, she is super proactive about having sex with any random dude, but then she suddenly turns into a maiden. She is supposed to be a socially clueless girl that got taken advantage of, but she is not introduced in that way, at all. She's bashful when talking about sex? Where was her bashfulness when she directly asked MC to plow her secondhand puss in the first chapter?

MC in the first chapter seems to have his own principles and ideas about relationships but then abandons them almost immediately for no reason.

It's trying to be The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me but things just don't fit together.
That's very accurate I'd say. It's trying too hard to combine too many tropes, elements and character types at once, without any real rational connections. While we don't have any real backstory with MC and Honda... I can't see a cleaning addict with haphephobia NOT going "I'm out" when that GF shows up.

Wonderful reference, and I agree, its like the "skeleton" of Inexperienced, with very random "flesh", from multiple " animals".

Dex-chan lover
The other girl suggesting a foursome really annoyed the hell out of me and the FMC not saying anything was dumb as fuck but getting here really makes me question what the point was in the writing decision of making the FMC a former slut to begin with. It makes the "innocent girl" act seem disingenuous and bad. Like, there is a way to handle this type of character and this just ISN'T it. There are other stories similar to it but they have elements that they add to the character that make it make sense but this girl was completely aware with what she was doing while in other stories they have elements like they were getting used by the men around them, never properly taught about how they should handle relationships while this girl was completely aware of what she was doing with her only excuse being that she desired attention or shit like that and, no, no, guys, she didn't actually like it that much it w-- bullshit, right? She totally loved the attention and when she didn't get it for the first time from the MC she freaked out and now she's dating him and anything can happen. Luckily this isn't that one manga where the guy is cucked in the first chapter then manages to get the girl cause he's really good at sex and shit.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm going to throw this out there. The problem with the FMC is not actually even a problem with the FMC herself. A character who seeks validation and acceptance through sex? Old news. Same character meeting a "white knight" and deciding to not be that way anymore? Oh, look, yet another story about the power of "love". Her character is not unique or really all that "bad". Its just written poorly. You get whiplash from how fast the transition is (what, ONE chapter?), and this isn't a deeply cerebral work. Toss in the rest of the mess, and it makes her actually very "typical" character erratic and unbelievable. If it weren't for Kiyomi being at least a passable MC, I'd be having PTSD flashbacks from Aitsu no Kanojo.

Im kinda have bad feeling about his friend, his gf said they want 4some but for shit reason i feel like the friend gonna ntr this mc gf and make her addicted with his "Sword", i mean look even his gf said he is good with his foreplay
Spit your faxx brother

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to throw this out there. The problem with the FMC is not actually even a problem with the FMC herself. A character who seeks validation and acceptance through sex? Old news. Same character meeting a "white knight" and deciding to not be that way anymore? Oh, look, yet another story about the power of "love". Her character is not unique or really all that "bad". Its just written poorly. You get whiplash from how fast the transition is (what, ONE chapter?), and this isn't a deeply cerebral work. Toss in the rest of the mess, and it makes her actually very "typical" character erratic and unbelievable. If it weren't for Kiyomi being at least a passable MC, I'd be having PTSD flashbacks from Aitsu no Kanojo.
100% the tonal whiplash is painful. Fmc characteristics are all over the place. The author has too much he wants to do and decided to say "eff this" and threw it all in. Like you said, it's not completely in the trash yet. It can salvage itself but I honestly have no hope. The fmc needs to solidify her personality and character before this can be good.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty clear by now the author created a story he doesn’t have the competency to write.

At least The Experienced You succeeds greatly in the romance part even if it doesn’t do much interesting with the FMC either. This manga feels like it has nothing going for it, the characters and their motivations are already so blurred in only 6 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone else also kinda hate the FMC?
i dont hate her but i kind of hate the writing
the author is weirdly trying to pass her off as some sort of prude, when we know she is as slutty as they come.
other anons mentioned it before, the manga feels surreal. Nobody acts like a real person. I thought the premise was kind of funny at first (hyperslut x ubervirgin, watch them get along) but the way the writing is developing is nothing short of baffling.

Dex-chan lover
The other girl suggesting a foursome really annoyed the hell out of me and the FMC not saying anything was dumb as fuck but getting here really makes me question what the point was in the writing decision of making the FMC a former slut to begin with. It makes the "innocent girl" act seem disingenuous and bad. Like, there is a way to handle this type of character and this just ISN'T it. There are other stories similar to it but they have elements that they add to the character that make it make sense but this girl was completely aware with what she was doing while in other stories they have elements like they were getting used by the men around them, never properly taught about how they should handle relationships while this girl was completely aware of what she was doing with her only excuse being that she desired attention or shit like that and, no, no, guys, she didn't actually like it that much it w-- bullshit, right? She totally loved the attention and when she didn't get it for the first time from the MC she freaked out and now she's dating him and anything can happen. Luckily this isn't that one manga where the guy is cucked in the first chapter then manages to get the girl cause he's really good at sex and shit.
That's a little harsh on Dare Demo, lol. If that one stays close to the source work, it's not that bad.

I realized what this manga is trying to be, unsuccessfully.
It's Not Meguro-san's First Time. But the difference is night and day.

Users who are viewing this thread