Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Ch. 11 - Nanjou-san and barbecue

Dex-chan lover
I'm enjoying this. Seeing each of them in their best environments extrovert and introvert is fun. This time FMC got to shine. Overall I think it's nice progress a little quick but it's better than waiting 140 chapters for the MC to finally confess and then end on a kiss another 140 chapters later.

Dex-chan lover
I remember I've read 2 chapters long time ago. Even though it was a stereotypical premise of "a gal with extremely low standards who proposes sex every 5 minutes", I've felt it somehow unique about male mc, about how he insists on her to color her hair back to blonde, about her not trying to please him. And back here I am, and I am impressed deeply. While on the ecchi side, this manga is not stupid in way of overly blushing dense heroes or stalled progress. On the contrary, the progress is fast, and many important questions are being raised each time. I see the development of characters (male protag who acknowledges being in love before 50 chapters mark - a rare sight; the same protag admitting he has lewd thoughts when asked - even rarer!) and I like to see how they care about each other, how they resolve their inner conflicts. How they talk with each other! Honestly, there's something wrong with the whole genre of manga if the characters in other works don't talk through their concerns and worries like here. I'll be damned. In just one day this manga is going to become one of my favourites.
Real many thank you's for the translation of this masterpiece. May the force be with you.

Dex-chan lover
the progress in this series is being really great and wholesome so far, i hope it continues

Dex-chan lover
Still can't believe that I manage to like this more than kimizero. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Still can't believe that I manage to like this more than kimizero. :worry:
no bullshit "previous love interest"(on his side, duh, still)
mc has more character than just "I will wait for her"
her experience is shown to have actually traumatized her to some degree, instead of just having outta whack relationship perspective

you can add more yourself, but even this is already substantial, I think

This manga in a nutshell

oar2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread