Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Ch. 13 - Nanjou-san and studies

Dex-chan lover
I know school can be bullshit at times (or always), but getting a test back and then hearing you have less than 24h to study for a retake? That's some next level bs.
Welcome to Asia's education system.

Dex-chan lover
You're telling me this dude has the discipline to turn down a blowjob but yet can't focus on studying when he just thinks of his girlfriend??
Fake.

Dex-chan lover
Still not used to how inconstistently the author writes the FMC.

One moment she is a pure innocent angel who knows nothing of sex.

Then the other moment she is kama sutra incarnate.

Dex-chan lover

It's not really that weird.

I've known people in real life who have had a lot of sex and yet didn't know what a dildo was.

Or some others who thought that anal sex was the "weirdest possible fetish".

Or, to quote another when I had to explain to them what sex toys were: "Why would you do that? You could just have sex."

Dex-chan lover
Just use the sex as your reward, you dingus. That way you can study hard.

Dex-chan lover

I don't know what you mean. She's always been knowledgeable, experienced, and aggressive, she just didn't know about a niche kink last chapter. She passed out before the two banged not because she didn't know about sex, but because she had internalized the idea that people dump her after it and she was afraid of losing this relationship. Here we see why she's being especially pushy: she thinks her boyfriend was so wrapped up in a gal game that he couldn't even take a test properly.

Nanjou's biggest fear and her biggest motivator is being left after being thought of as boring. I think it was a mistake that this chapter wasn't in her head, a missed chance at growth and characterization that the manga usually doesn't do. Knowing what we know about her, this was probably a pretty nerve-wracking series of events that had her push herself because she didn't want to be boring and have Kiyomi get tired of her. From his perspective, this was a small inconvenience and a sign that he was getting wrapped up in something that he wasn't before. From her perspective, I have a hard time seeing this as anything other than a real "oh shit" moment, where the fact that they haven't done anything yet even though he wanted to is starting to become a problem.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what you mean. She's always been knowledgeable, experienced, and aggressive, she just didn't know about a niche kink last chapter. She passed out before the two banged not because she didn't know about sex, but because she had internalized the idea that people dump her after it and she was afraid of losing this relationship. Here we see why she's being especially pushy: she thinks her boyfriend was so wrapped up in a gal game that he couldn't even take a test properly.

Nanjou's biggest fear and her biggest motivator is being left after being thought of as boring. I think it was a mistake that this chapter wasn't in her head, a missed chance at growth and characterization that the manga usually doesn't do. Knowing what we know about her, this was probably a pretty nerve-wracking series of events that had her push herself because she didn't want to be boring and have Kiyomi get tired of her. From his perspective, this was a small inconvenience and a sign that he was getting wrapped up in something that he wasn't before. From her perspective, I have a hard time seeing this as anything other than a real "oh shit" moment, where the fact that they haven't done anything yet even though he wanted to is starting to become a problem.
I agree with this sentiment. I would have liked this chapter from Nanjou's perspective. It makes it more interesting to see how she's sees the situation.

I liked that he was able Tobe honest with Nanjou about her being in his head constantly. As this is supposed to be him teaching her about real relationships that would have been a good moment.

They both know they want to be physical but I think Kiyomi needs to be more assertive in why he's holding off. Reassuring Nanjou that she is precious even without the physical. That she is not boring and that the small acts of kindness when they are together are just as important maybe more so then the time when they final move to a full on physical relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand this type of Heroine, she sleep with other cuz she think that's normal ? How TF that's normal if she's the only one doing it. Didnt she have any common sense ?, Imagine doing it in classroom just cause you scared that they wont be friend with you ? TF is wrong with her head. Better read Meguro than this shit. Atleast Meguro did it in search of love, not some stupid things like friend

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot-2024-08-27-094121.png

Users who are viewing this thread