Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai

I kinda understand what the author was trying to go for, it's similar to "Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me", but good lord the execution for this manga was just all over the place. everything felt rushed and forced. Like the girl was suppose to be an out going gal who is open to sex, but when she decided to say no to sex for the first time, she reverts back to her meek personality? she went out of character just like that? this is a sign of very poor writing. .

My god.... these comment section screams (i never touch a girl before but my requirement is a perfectly angelic drop-dead gorgeous girl who has no blemish in her life)

There is no ntr in this manga... nor is there any hint that it will happen. if you think this is ntr then my guy, you might as well not date any girl older than 25 since most of them had done it w some1 else.
Like i get it, she did it with a lot of guys. But to call her a hoe just like that... you're no better than those feminist calling a short guy ugly.

Just read it, give it a damn chance. If its not your type, leave it, dont try to spread your stupid and unrealistic bias

There is no ntr in this manga... nor is there any hint that it will happen. if you think this is ntr then my guy, you might as well not date any girl older than 25 since most of them had done it w some1 else.
Like i get it, she did it with a lot of guys. But to call her a hoe just like that... you're no better than those feminist calling a short guy ugly.
I understand the whole 25 year old remark but… she isn’t 25… she’s like 16 max and has the body count of the 25 year old. That’s the problem people are having. I think at least(cause that’s my problem🤷🏻‍♂️). I don’t really think you could go that far as to call her a hoe or something, just…ran thru maybe? And the Mc’s whole idea of not being able to date her and look at any of his other classmates without thinking “Damn, he’s fucked my girl” is without just cause. That whole process would fuck me up too. I’m always open to other opinions.

Edit: This is kinda like a deranged “I can fix her” fantasy in my not so humble opinion🤷🏻‍♂️.

Aggregator gang
Wow... this comment section is hilarious. What we have with the two chapters we have right now is a fairly solid foundation for a good story. The fact that this has a 6.6/10 rating right now just because of nutso idiots amazes me. Am I delusional enough to believe this represents reality? No. However, we're looking at a good start to a decent romance with characters that feel natural and grow.

"Can't make a ho into a housewife, don't be a simp."
Wise words
Unless you have a single digit IQ, you shouldn't spend any more time than the first chapter. That already was a total waste of time. Pitiful attempt to make some weird fantasy of "fixing" a street girl...

Double-page supporter
My god.... these comment section screams (i never touch a girl before but my requirement is a perfectly angelic drop-dead gorgeous girl who has no blemish in her life)

Just read it, give it a damn chance. If its not your type, leave it, dont try to spread your stupid and unrealistic bias
Dude, she literally offers sex to a guy she has mever seen before, on a fucking classrom.

That's her introduction to the MC, their first interaction.

Dex-chan lover
The blatant misogyny in this comments section and the ratings is straight-up disgusting. What I'm hearing is a whole lot of "people can't change, she'll be a whore forever, give up now." Go. The fuck. Outside. Even I get out more than these incels. I didn't even realize that was possible.

Users who are viewing this thread