Nano Machine - Ch. 1

MrX

Hmmmmmmm...

Let's see where this journey will take me ^_^

My guy just obtained a cellphone and is going to beat the ass of every bad guy now, it seems.

Hm... I'm going to take a guess: MC kills all bad guys in some estranged revenge story that is oh-so original among oriental comic writers.

Yeah, so far, an interesting start. Hope it could continue to be "unique" with a different take on martial art themed story. Love the art work.

MC was going to die when he was saved by a time traveling descendant? That makes zero sense. If he dies then his descendant would not exist to travel back and save him.

@Eclipse01 mann the MC will survive somehow after that, or else he wouldn’t have any descendants and they wouldn’t even know of his story. All of it does indeed makes sense

Fed-Kun's army
@Eclipse01 It's a time-paradox manga. Guy should've vanished the moment he injected nano-machines into the guy because of how drastically that changes things because the renown the MC is going to get from how OP the nanomachines are probably going to be will influence who either he or his kids ultimately end up getting with. We're probably dealing with parallel universes.

@eclipse01 the brother of my grandmother would also become an ancestor of my descendants (or at least i think that's the case for the Chinese at least. so probably Koreans as well)

@Petnavis like in Dragon ball? Where trunk go back in time, but his actions created a new timeline. There is two trunks, one that has both parents and the one that has only one parent but was able to learn techniques with goku and went back to his time line to exterminate cell from his time?

or do you really think that the descendant knew that he was going to vanish. I mean yes he would disappear but if we count time and all wouldn't it take sometime until the actual ancestor is able to receive the help of the nanobots? then the descendant would vanish cuz a new version would be form. If that is the case, that is why he probably move to another location because he is targeted and doesn't want the one trying to catch him to know the location of the ancestor he is trying to help to change their family history.

LMAO ancestor-nim looks so done with his crazy great-something-grandson

Users who are viewing this thread