Nanoka no Kare - Vol. 11 Ch. 60

There are some Shojou series that really surprise me with lengths they’ll go for drama. Two dudes turned yandere because they got rejected and are about to kill a couple people and burn a school down. And watch them not get in trouble and be forgiven for their crimes.

he....no. what- okay, let's think this rationally....they he gonna kill themself? like a double suicide? damn, this story is getting darker.

I just got curious about this cause I have seen the title many times and I thought it's your ordinary fluffy unreliable shoujo manga so I randomly read this chapter but then—

what the fuck?

Oh lord, no wonder I was happy with manga these last 4 months. This hadn't updated and I forgot it existed. xD

Still, better to read it when an update drops than try to read the whole thing at once when it's done. I couldn't handle reading more than a few chapters of this BS at once anyway.

Lol wat I stop reading for 20 chapters and wat who am I where am I can I go home now?

Group Leader
@rob1610
Oh lord, no wonder I was happy with manga these last 4 months. This hadn't updated and I forgot it existed. xD

Still, better to read it when an update drops than try to read the whole thing at once when it's done. I couldn't handle reading more than a few chapters of this BS at once anyway.

I have a better idea: don't read it at all. Your life will be so much better if you're memories are not stained with this garbage. If you make it to the end, like I did, and don't regret staying with it I'd be immensely surprised.

@FredFriendly I'm tempted to drop this. More than a litte. But I'm 60 chapters in, 24 left and over halfway done with it. So I feel I might as well stick it out until the end.

Group Leader
@rob1610
I'm tempted to drop this. More than a litte. But I'm 60 chapters in, 24 left and over halfway done with it. So I feel I might as well stick it out until the end. /quote]

When it's all over, I'd be interested in whether or not it was worth it for you to stick it out until the end.

Users who are viewing this thread