Narikawari

ez3

It will be much better without the bad drawings of sex.
The manga is interesting but the situations look really forced. Maybe it is caused by the inclusion of crappy ecchi stuff instead of proper development.

Japan its probably the only country wheres theres more right wing artists than left wing.

Dex-chan lover
Binged all of the currently available 22 chapters. The manga was exceptionally bad.

Really interesting consept. I like messed up manga so this is good im my books

well this was a waste of time was hoping for a change of pace with these kinds of manga. I was expecting for the mc to overcome obstacles with his own beliefs and witts for a change and not become an edge lord but he just went the same way every mc in these kinds of series do 1/10.

@anicon57 you're judging a manga based on few chapters? Go read the raws since it's already been finished and it'll answer this comment of yours.

don't like this, im dropping it. giving this a 6/10 as while i don't like it, it seems to be decent overall objectively.

This is actually nice so far, though I expect it will be worthy of a 6 or at most a 7 by the end.

Still surprisingly decent, I'll be waiting for new chapters.

Dex-chan lover
pretty good manga. don't read the comments, the people there are mostly dumbass cretins. shoutout to that one guy who explained the symbols used by the various characters, he was pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread