Narutaru

Fed-Kun's army
Umm, where are the first chapters? Is it the case of some scanlation group being at odds with MD again?

Odd about the first nine volumes not being here.

Anyway, while you can plainly see that Kitoh got kinda tired of writing it at the end, this is still a pretty good manga. Violent and sad.

This manga is a pocket monster story done right. All of those pockemon and digimon don't even come close.

@Zael Read this some 10 years ago and it was hard to get the chapters back then. Some poorly translated, some missing, some were the censored version. I cant even find a site with all chapters nowadays. I think that's the real issue.
Honestly a pity but unless someone does new scanlations for it, it wont ever be complete in english online.

EDIT: oh, and the manga being licensed and fan scans being actively hunt down was definitely part of the issue. Truly terrible since the official english version is trash that censors not just the nudity but outright removes a few chapters and ruins characterization by doing so. and I dont even think they finished the series. they literally ruined it for the west.

Users who are viewing this thread