Natsu no Zenjitsu

I thought it just another typical age-gap romance but .... damn, it hurts me even I'm not in age-gap relationship before. It hurts me because I can feel Akira's pain and stubborness, but I know how it feels to be Tetsuo too.

The art style is really good (I love Akira's eyes!) and I really enjoy the story (even it hurts me haha). You did a great job, Yoshida Motoi sensei! Also, thank you to translator, editor, cleaner, and everyone who worked so hard on this manga!

After reading all the comments i thought i would hate the story too but skimming through the last chapters i actually thought this was well written also the art is gorgeous. Both akira and tetsuo himself know that he is acting selfishly, he might be needing some distance to find an anchor and be able to be become a better version of himself. Really loved their last interaction and they clearly still have feelings for each other. There could honestly be more in the future who knows, the author left it open. I guess I will read this again soon!

Fuck the comments, if you want to read an interesting adult romantic drama, read this series

Currently on chp16 and I love this manga. It handles the age gap thing well because the older person in the relationship is mature and knows what they want while the younger person goes through some character devolpment and opens up more and changes their mind because they are younger and aren’t as mature. They work really well together and the manga has plenty of cute moments and is fucking great

Dex-chan lover
Worst fucking ending ever. I liked the manga before the ending but the MC is a fucking monkey so I guess Akira is also a monkey for liking a fucking monkey. The sex scenes were hella erotic tho, can't emphasize enough how much of a monkey the MC is.

The moment she read his diary in chapter 5-6 I knew where this was going. I hate these types of endings.

You baited me with cheese leading to a cliff, why do "adult" romance tends to end like this

After reading I took some copium, and now the last couple pages have a new meaning: he finally completed the drawing of Akira, and will make up with her, giving her the drawing, which will convince her to take him back (and proves his feelings are genuine). Then maybe she poses for him to draw (a day later), and he can do it easily now. The end.

Users who are viewing this thread