Natsuki-kun wa Kyou mo Kirei - Vol. 1 Ch. 17 - You're hopeless

Supporter
@Fucking_Idiot
Because he looks like a girl and acts like a girl while dressed like one. It’s about those things and not whether or not it’s known they’re male. I mean by your logic Astolfo ain’t a trap.

@Orion2G then click off and dont read it genius what did the author ever do to you and if you thought it was dogshit why are you on the last chapter

I thought the author was gonna do a 180 with the "natsuki is a man too..."

thank God he didn't, I liked how it ended bc it didn't feel that rushed

bruhhhhh what happened to romance i wanted them to get together whyyyyyyyyy to end it with literally nothing happening whyyy

@faust to be fair to everyone getting upset, when people see that blue 'End' tag it usually means thats the end of the series besides maybe a few omake afterwards. Which is what I also thought and came to the comments to be angry until I saw your comment.

Hopefully that end tag will disappear and we'll see the lovely chapter 18 in the future.

Double-page supporter
SECOND VOLUME SECOND VOLUME!! SECOND VOLUME~!

Thank you for the chapters so far!

Dex-chan lover
I love this so far (if there really is a continuation later). I really like the "you don't need to be gay , ts, or a narcissist to genuinely like crossdressing" thing (which is what most other stories would fall into)

And thanks for all the chapters!

NTS scan i think you're too fast putting the end tags When there are still maybe a continuation to the series

Wait what? I came back to this manga cause it hadn't updated in a while but it ended?? That was unsatisfying.

Dex-chan lover
What a garbage fucking ending, honestly should've had him stop swooning over Natsuki and get over him. Fucking shitshow.

The story was good but the ending was shit as, like 34 chapters and an ending where they end up together and I'm sold....

Dex-chan lover
everyone having a meltdown cause natsuki didnt randomly become gay for the mangas ending

Users who are viewing this thread