Natsuki-kun wa Kyou mo Kirei - Vol. 1 Ch. 17 - You're hopeless

Thanks for the translations

But that's the end, seriously? That's disappointing. Felt like it had so much more to do.
Hopefully, we get a 2nd volume at least.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp this felt like a complete waste of time. Good art and Natsuki was an interesting and well developed character. Tbh I actually wouldn't mind if the manga had him get with the girl that lent him her uniform. He just didn't seem gay to me. Just a feminine guy that liked to crossdress. I mean he had a girl friend at one point (she was a bitch tho) and he kept trying to get the mc to give up. Seeing him with a manly girl like in that one webcomic would be neat.

Dex-chan lover
Just kind of ended, but I can see it heading in a positive direction from where it left off. Kind of a shame there was no cemented ending though.

Power Uploader
Wait, that's it?!
0AzjGLD.png

Dex-chan lover
Not really mad with the ending, because it's an ending that makes me think "they'll be fine" so I'm okay with this.

Also if you pay attention this is Natsuki trying to make him think "well I guess I didn't like you that much after all, girls are better!" But that seems to have failed too... So his love is genuine and there's no excuse now.

Dex-chan lover
THIS BETTER BE END OF SEASON 1 asfduh2%A$Tahoeh@#@#%^TJOAJSGtao2j3tgaO$JTG$
isn't this a web comic?
fingers crossed, frisbees tossed, hoping for another season where they actually start flirting 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
i dont know what kind of endings I dislike more.

Rushed conclusions
or
"and the adventure will go on"

But im sad to see this ended, but author-san's other works are still going and are good.

Huh?! Really! That's the end! I feel no closure!😠

Thanks for the update!😊

Fed-Kun's army
@t2stonerain The author has expressed a desire to continue the manga in some form, likely with more doujinshi if the serialized volume doesn't sell well enough to result in a second volume. That's why she didn't give a real ending; the manga may not be over. Specifically she says so in this fanbox post - https://www.fanbox.cc/@kudoland9c/posts/932058 Admittedly she hasn't committed to any specific plans, so nothing's certain, but I think the publication status should be "Hiatus" not "Completed".

Fed-Kun's army
My pp is confused. I read this only for curiosity... Maybe its too late for me.

Users who are viewing this thread