Natsuki-kun wa Kyou mo Kirei - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Summer has come

i like how fumiya has zero hesitation. the dude just doesn't give a shit about his crush's gender

Dex-chan lover
I don't trust the internet for such important knowledge. I need manga to tell me the truth.

Contributor
I think theres a spark there now. I get the feeling that Natsuki-san is warming up to Fumiya-kun a little.

Fed-Kun's army
@HaraZhi This manga's method of publication is odd. It was originally a series of doujinshi, but recently it got picked up by Ichijinsha, a publishing company. They compiled the 4 currently released doujinshi into a 17 chapter manga book and sold it on amazon. To promote the book, they released multiple batches of random chapters to the Comic Rex magazine and pixiv. The translators are going in book order, so eventually they'll get to all the preview chapters, but it will be a while. For example preview chapter 6 is book chapter 12. If you want to see the raw version of this chapter, I would recommend buying the kindle book here: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4758068623

Fed-Kun's army
Hold on, he mentions not being able to go to the beach as a girl. Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't he just tuck?

@Kuroww Tucking hurts, and only about 20% of people can do it so that it perfectly hides stuff. Most likely our lovely crossdresser is too big down there :3c

Users who are viewing this thread