Natsume to Natsume - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.1 - My Classmate

Love the manga. It. Looks like the old. Manga hahaha but these is the next version still love it Thanks for translation Ms. or. Mr translation

Dex-chan lover
I think I read something similar to this on Twitter, but I haven't read the previous chapters, so I thought the love story will be about Iroha and Natsume.

Dex-chan lover
"appearance can reveal one's character" is one of the most sickening things I've ever heard and yet, if you think about it, everyone thinks like that a little bit

Guess I'm a hypocrite

Dex-chan lover
Apologize you ignorant amoeba. Natsume is the goodest of bois. Kneel. Now.

Dex-chan lover
I understand to judge people's by first appearances at first but after seeing their first action should be showing what type of person they are.

Aggregator gang
I disagree, your natural appearance you were born with does not define you as a person
Of course stuff like multiple scars and bruises and being real buff and intimidating can give you an idea since scars aren’t natural and can come from fights and stuff. i don’t think that defines your current person though but you can still get ideas

For natsume his appearance is all natural and not something you can choose yourself, to judge that is pretty unfair
Also isn’t he known to be nice now?

Natsumale on page 6 made me choke on my drink just popping his head out like that made me need a lot more oxygen.

Aggregator gang
He is really scary looking, but I feel like if everyone in class likes him she would’ve gotten over it already

Users who are viewing this thread