Natsuyasumi no Tomo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Fireworks

Wow, increasingly intriguing where the child comes from, but I already have a hunch that it may be Inoue's son or, why not, another adventure of this.

To be honest, I empathize with the MC's past, but that doesn't mean being a home breaker, I like weird manga, with NTR touches if they are yuri, of a girlfriend cheating on her boyfriend with another girl, and I tolerate it in an anime or doujinshi H, but not here, the MC's attitude of justifying her affair with a married person seems shameless to me.

The plot and the mystery boy is the only thing that keeps me here, I hope that in the end it is known who that boy is, and we can see an emotional and moral growth of the MC, regretting how he got to that point, and letting go of that person, the only thing he does is a whim.

am tonally agree Memuusenpai No matter how past she is ,and right now outside she look like a good girls, BUT NTR with a married person is unacceptable, for me she just a bitch with poor appearance make us sympathize
am out ! the pilot seem bored too
but i show my respect to translate team

@fuzzy I like how you put no blame at all on the guy and blame her for being a bad person. You really give off the feeling of being an incel.

@Mephyy you right , both of her and the guy fault. but she is the main character so i just think about the story is awful ,am not judgment who have fault here

Users who are viewing this thread