Naughty Succubus "Saki-chan" - Vol. 1 Ch. 39 - Teardrops

Dex-chan lover
Related Series:
Tomodachi o Tsukurou (Shared Universe)
ya, added when

and shit man, why's that last panel surprisingly hurts
i don't even play eroge that much

Group Leader
Hentai just isn't the same these days. Back in my day only vanilla can sell... Even the slightest mention of rape will get you burned in the stake for crime against humanity....
But nowadays?
Everything goes...

Why did we change? Is this just another price for freedom of speech? I for one denounce such kind of freedom if that means less and less vanilla gets sold by the day. Why are we allowing this kind of change to took place? Some might argue that this is progress. Being open to much more than the 'default option' in a relationship and Hentai can made it seem that we're progressing and being much more open minded. But If that meant we're going down to the dark path, I'd choose the back pedal anyday.

Sometimes not being 'progressive' is the best option, sometimes you don't have to invent a new wheel. Sometimes its better to stick with our guns. Sometimes, it's better to stick with vanilla.

i know that pain so many good tear jerking eroge back then[Kana little sister, Yume Miru Kusuri - A Drug that makes you dream,Devil on the g string, Princess Waltz, Koihime musou,ect.]

Fed-Kun's army
I do love me a good cry jerk off session. Also yes my avatar is relevant

Users who are viewing this thread