Naughty Succubus "Saki-chan" - Vol. 1 Ch. 53 - Return to me

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of that one video game where you knock down a wall and see a bunch of grown dudes in diapers literally acting like babies.

Dex-chan lover
It's hard to believe such a fetish would actually exist. But then again, it's Japan.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme it exist in the US too. I discovered ths fetish not watching anime/manga but watching CSI las vegas as one episode involve a rich man dead by falling off balcony and in turn out he was not dead by the fall but his wife do not want to take care of him as it more likely he would be paralysed if survived. How he fall is that his mistress drugged him in one of the session. Dream come true for him but not to her. She was arrested although the real villain in this episode is his mother as she did not treat him as a baby or even a child when he was way younger. The pattern of deviants are mostly due to being neglected to outright abused as a child.

Double-page supporter
Yikes i remember founding that nasty shit in 4chan

Man lucky i was into traps only

Dex-chan lover
I remember that episode of CSI. Same season introduced a lot of people to furries as I recall, with a hilariously horrible death in a fursuit. Guy was poisoned, wandered into a road where he was hit by a truck, and crawled off only to get shot by some dude who thought it was a big ass animal on his property 'cause it was dark.

Users who are viewing this thread