Naughty Succubus "Saki-chan" - Vol. 2 Ch. 105 - Nyanbelievable

Supporter
This. So back in elementary school, I watched this typical movie where the villain base exploded (honestly can't remember the name, I just knew it was on HBO and I stumbled upon it half way anyway) and the villain also had a cat. His subordinates aside, I kept thinking about how the cat would have been in caught in the explosion too, because the villain lair was on the top floor (you know, like every villain wanting to rule the world or whatever) and the cat wouldn't have gotten out in time...

Dex-chan lover
I've often heard people claim Hitler poisoning his dog shortly before his own suicide as evidence he was a monster on a personal level as opposed to a political one, but realistically speaking it's better than the unimaginable things the Soviets would have done to her if they caught her.
It's a rough fate being the pet of a defeated leader, a real no-win situation.

Dex-chan lover
And here we have a someone who sliced the cat along with everything else

https://mangadex.org/chapter/722240/12

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy
I think it was pretty self-explanatory. The chapter's talking about well-cared-for pets of leaders of evil organizations, and asking what happens after the organization is defeated, with tragic implications. Someone went on to mention a case where the pet must have been killed when the base was destroyed. I gave an example of a case where the pet's only likely fates were death, or torture and slow death.

Fed-Kun's army
I always assumed it was the same one cat, and that the cat was actually an enlightened being that moved between dimensions for the sake of entertaining itself watching the downfall of various evil organizations

Contributor
@InsaneInsomniac
There's a webcomic about a guy that keeps being employed as the background henchman of evil villains, when they get defeated by heroes he gets a new job as another villain's henchman and so on and so on....

Aggregator gang
People usually relate liking animals to liking humans, which doesn't actually make it mutually inclusive. Pretty sure there's plenty of people that genuenly hate humans (maybe to the point of crime) but care for animals.

So that does not mean that a villain having a pet and caring for him/her would make the villain redeemable.

Dex-chan lover
@anon763 You seem to be a psychopath if you think about pet torture.
Also you literally praising Hitler.

@subliminal
We want a title. You can't tease like that.

@kwendy
Somehow you made two cute statements in a single short post, that's incredible.
Thinking about pet torture has nothing to do with being a psychopath, you can easily find stuff like that happen if you get out in The Real World sometimes.
There is nothing wrong either about praising an evil guy for doing a good thing. Hitler's party was technically against smoking and they had all the scientific proofs ready to ban it, dozens of years before stupid muricans even started thinking about it. Does that mean non-smokers are nazi people ? Fuck no they aren't. Actually I'd rather claim the opposite, those motherfucker tobacco companies are clearly killing us with a biological weapon and no-one in a power position is batting an eye.
Whether killing his pet in defeat is a bad thing or not is up to debate (I won't go in there, it's up to anon763), but you can't argue against it just because it's Hitler.

Dex-chan lover
@lsbkf He specifically constructed scenario where pet is "better off dead" and gave Hitler credit for killing it. Just stating the facts.

Contributor
@lsbkf & @MagiciansBlack
The Masked Henchman

Hitler is a peculiar character of history, we can call him a great man by the scale of achievements he made, but not a good man from a moral perspective. but his character far exceeds simple labels.
Vegan/vegetarian, environmentalist, painter, a surprisingly strong advocate of the right to bare arms even simplifying the legislation because he understood the importance of self defence.
He did frightening things though much less so than Mao or Stalin.
People seem to skip over the conditions that led to his rise to power and the forces behind the build up to ww2 in favour of the atrocious events of war which is appreciable. A very complex story that I don't try to fool myself I understand the half of.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy
He specifically constructed scenario
What? I "constructed" nothing. Hitler's not a bogeyman for video game devs who need a final boss or for leftists to invoke whenever they don't like somebody; he was a real historical person and that was a real historical situation. The Red Army was at his doorstep, and their notorious cruelty would have spelt a terrible fate for their enemy's leader's pet if they caught her.
Also you literally praising Hitler.
I figured the fact I was comparing him to stereotypical Bond villains would dissuade that interpretation, but if you're going to bring it up, sure, he did a lot that was praiseworthy.

Group Leader
I don't know but if I know I'm going to die and leave my pet behind just for the invaders to violently beat it up, brutally kill it and most likely eat it, I think putting it to sleep with poison is the merciful choice here.

Users who are viewing this thread