Naughty Succubus "Saki-chan"

Group Leader
I think a better translation for the title would be something like, er...
"Good-girl bad-succubus Saki-chan"?
"Unworthy goody-two-shoes succubus Saki-chan?"
...or whatever.

Group Leader
@MooPoint I just got out of the hospital, and I'm disgustingly behind Boku no Nee-san already. Plus, from the beginning, the offer was for "a few pages more".

If it's dropped for three months, then we can talk about 5-6-10 pages, nothing more.

Contributor
@Random_Passer-by Hopefully that hospital visit/stay nothing serious, and that you're fine as of now.

I guess my slow + poopy translations will continue...

Contributor
@Random_Passer-by I primarily post my initial translations on other places to get it checked, and it usually turns out that my understanding of the Japanese language is complete shit. So... <_<

She's a naughty succubus because she doesn't act how succubi should

Contributor
Please make sure to retweet and/or like all Saki-chan tweets at https://twitter.com/twi_yon

This is really cute and I want more but will the serialization keep this 1 page type setup or will it have actual chapters? I really don't like the single pages. Also why did the little succubus family pick this rando?

Group Leader
All chapters till 30 will be done. No news on 30+ yet.
The format is kept same: One page chapters published daily on the author's twitter.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
As someone from the "cuteness is justice" faction, less 'seduction' actually gives more points.

In other words, I am getting this weird feeling from the "good character trying his best to become unlikable"

Users who are viewing this thread