Naughty Succubus "Saki-chan"

Can't believe this isn't at least 9 stars. Too bad some of the jokes are hard to translate/ cultural references.

succ is cute but somehow I can't help but feel like the author probably has read at least a few western webcomics since the humor gives off that sort of vibe.

Author si somehow genius. I realy hope manga dont fall in pointless H in the end.

Aggregator gang
I saw the last 2 pages of the raw and they are so fucking beautiful...
seeing saki-chan instincts kicking out

This is legitimately a 10/10. It's always hilarious and it never settles for lazy humor. I'd guess the one thing bringing it's rating down is that you have to read through the cultural explanations to get some of the jokes since it is written for a Japanese audience. Even then some things just don't translate well, but that isn't the fault of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Is fine I guess ,many filler chapters or not so funny. The art is a bit sketchi for the sucubi topic

One thing I like about the scanlators is how they explain many of the Japanese oriented humor. Some things don't translate well, local culture/products/etc, and it helps a lot to understand the joke. My ball cap's off to you. (meanwhile, some scanlator is trying to figure out why, and how, I wear a cap on my balls)

Users who are viewing this thread