Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
much appreciated
just got into this recently
hopefully when Championscans is out of the rut it'll pick this up again

I doubt a proper release will ever come, unless somebody else picks this up.
Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
umh asi que esto lo traducieron de los capitulos en español. con eso de Tenma a time y lo de las llaves se noto rapido

Fed-Kun's army
Even without memory his friend Ashlan natural lend his key for vehicle.
All right font is better than previous chapters

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapters. I actually really, really like the premise of this one, but I'll try to keep my expectations tempered. Since Champion dropped the ball with it, and its been in limbo ever since. I really do find the premise interesting though. I don't hate the characters nor the execution so far either.

If parallel universes are a thing, then I think its safe to assume time travel should be possible as well. So I'm taking a shot in the dark and saying, I think he's Sid. Its honestly kind of a sad loop if you really think about it.

Be born in peaceful times in a timeline where humanity wins against some evil force > grow up peacefully until you reach a certain age, then get thrown into a dimension where humanity lost > find you are the hero that saved the day in your dimension > rinse and repeat

Supporter
2itjzlz.jpg

Thanks for the release!

Fed-Kun's army
Sooo he's sid? Meh how author structured the plot so far, there is a lot of room for speculation on how.

Users who are viewing this thread