Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
ok can someone tell the fuck is going on with this manga? like 7 or 8 years ago i let it rot because i realized it was monthly and i finally read it and see there 40 fucking chapters, are scans not into it? author plays hookey or is chronically ill? or just likes to wank to idolmaster amd uma musume!? can someone tell me!!!???:wtf:

Dex-chan lover
ok can someone tell the fuck is going on with this manga? like 7 or 8 years ago i let it rot because i realized it was monthly and i finally read it and see there 40 fucking chapters, are scans not into it? author plays hookey or is chronically ill? or just likes to wank to idolmaster amd uma musume!? can someone tell me!!!???:wtf:
It's not monthly, it's by manga volume. GD also doesn't rush out chapters; they have a bunch of series they work on, so they come out slower, especially considering volume release rates got disrupted over Covid, so nothing released 2022. Volume 8 released 2021, Volume 9 released February 21st 2023, volume 10 Sept. 22nd 2023; there's only 6 more chapters to go, according to Comic Walker.

Additionally, interesting fact: Her name should be written as "Linne" in shorthand, as her name in full [リンネ] is "Linnaeus", which we can confirm through cross-reference with Carl Von Linnaeus (the father of taxonomy)'s name in Japanese; https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/カール・フォン・リンネ

Users who are viewing this thread