Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

someone should have told them that they are only 11 chapter's in, maybe they wouldnt have attacked so early

@Blackkid121
as you know the whole world has been reincarnated by someone . In previous world Human hero Sid and Vanessa were not enemies . Sid predicted that someone might change the world and gave his sword to Vanessa to keep it safe in case that happens(she is the one who kept the sword in that grave). And world got reincarnated but Kai got Sid's sword. Vanessa remembers all this after being defeated by Rinne and Kai when she is on verge of death. So Vanessa tells Kai to find who changed the world. And if you are worrying about her dying , Don't worry it is hinted in novel that she might come back and her last words to Kai were "You better prepare yourself. If there is a next time.... I'll face you as succubus and will make you cry with love. Mark my words! . Next time.... We'll... have more fun...."
So yeah , in future we may have a succubus waifu.

Fed-Kun's army
@SUBARU
So, it's basically confirmed that Kai is
the reincarnation of Sid, right?

@siscon It is not yet confirmed but there are hints that it might be the case but one thing for sure is that they definitely related somehow.

Double-page supporter
@SUBARU
I kinda figured that's how it would turn out seeing as the MC has Sid's sword, is the only one who remembers the old world, and seems to be the only one that doesn't exist in this world. I assumed that he was probably a descendant of Sid or at least related (ex. his reincarnation or something) to him in some way.

@Liquidxlax For your information Novel currently has 7 volumes and very far from manga as the Vanessa incident is only the first volume of novel. But the translations are only done for two volumes , so I was unable to read the remaining . So, my knowledge is limited to the first two volumes of the novel.

if the 4 heroes is all waifu material, i don't think our mc couldn't kill him cuz of the law of waifu

Dex-chan lover
if the 4 heroes are all girls .. then there's a rule of thumb where they will join MC's harem train

Ok Rinne keeps saying that she won't lose to anyone but Vanessa, which make me believe that she's gonna get beat and need to be saved. The thing is characters who are actually strong don't need to repeat it multiple times. I'm also not sure what's going to happen to Vanessa. She has a design that makes me think that she's gonna be a mainstay character, but it would be terrible writing for the good guys to not kill her. Maybe I'm wrong and she's just on this volume cover because she's hot.

I'm a sucker nut for Summoner-based skills/attacks, that Imp with that huge demon AHHHHHHHHH.

Users who are viewing this thread