Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Looks like Cid exists in this world, or knowledge of him at the very least. Next chapter should be pretty hype from what little we've been teased with.

As always, thanks for the chapter translator~

Dex-chan lover
sad that if that was me I would have fell for her charm, dooming all of humanity

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, I just found out about this manga, is the novel translation catching up to the latest chapter of the manga?

damn this has some really good looking art

@MonsieurFudge tbh it wouldnt make much sense to talk about him if he never existed in this world, so pretty obvious he existed/exists here

Dex-chan lover
>the protag is dumb enough to reveal everything to the villain for no reason
shiggy diggy

I don't know how to hide the spoiler but from the novel i know why she said that. So he should start by saying Sid to all heroes.

Dex-chan lover
He sure loves his protag speeches.
Also he falls for nutjob who tries to kill him in their first encounter, but protag powers through succubus "charm" (though honestly seduction was so pretencious it's painful)...
On side note, why does humanity know what succubi are?

@Kryon_PL
Novel translations are farther.

Currently in the manga (translated) we are at the end of the first volume, while the translations have just completed the second volume

Hope this ends up turning out good.

I don't mind harem trash, but it's better than him being an Isekai trash MC surrounded by dicksucking yes men.

If it goes downhill, feel free to spoil me. I'll probably keep going then either way, since isekai garbage is my guilty pleasure

Wasn't the MC saved by a female demon when he was a child and he saw or more accurately acquired the sword? (wish I could check but chapter 1 and 2 are missing now) Was it was Vanessa? Is she effectively his mother? (of what he is now)

I like an MC that tells everyone that he’s isekaied. Makes for a more intriguing story

Users who are viewing this thread