Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1

Dex-chan lover
this is like matrix stuff. Hope he can team up with Vanessa to beat the true rulers/manipulators of the world. Why team up with Vanessa? She's hot.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger regarding Sid possibly is the MC himself..
mc is almost certainly not Sid, since in Novel artwork there are actually humans with "Sid" in their name, two even not just one

is it just me, that mechanical thing that popped up have some resemblance to demon queen? and also the previous mechanical enemy who appeared also resembles Rinne while holding some head that resembles Kai? ?

Dex-chan lover
you just said the "S" word
even though you know you dont have S pass
now you must die!

Dex-chan lover
Guys I remember this plot now this reminds me of Monster Girl Quest Paradox

I mean Paradox is about correcting timelines and the enemy called Apoptosis go and kill people and worlds that too different from the original the thing at the ended reminded me of them.

Dude even paired with a monster girl lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Well it's definitely enemy that changed that currently world and made SID as taboo word to not make people remember him like Vanessa there seem somewhat felt something but she don't want to bother much thinking about it.

Supporter
Hu? GLaDOS? What are you doing here? Another of your experiments? :D

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly No Game no Life flashbacks. But with deus ex machina.
Also, succubus is a woman of culture: EXPUROSION~!

Fed-Kun's army
Man the art was extra on-point this chapter. Sid’s sword may be OP but when you think about the fact that some beings are messing with reality, and it’s the only thing that can fight against them, it makes it a lot better seeming. Hopefully the author doesn’t either make MC too OP, or make the story behind the true enemies too nonsensical or anticlimactic, if he doesn’t, this should really be a great manga.

really hoping for an anime. this manga has been so great already, and looks to be getting even better. might even do well with a movie form, similar to psycho pass.

Users who are viewing this thread