Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector well at first it seems it more like a reward, and challenge, since MC didn't even falter when she using her charm... probably thats why she says "as a succubus, love you lots, and make you cry"....
and on the way it can become romantic feeling...

@icarushector @Nematoda

I may be reading it wrong; but I thought she was more saying that even the MC's world is not the original-right world. A world where her and Sid where at odds sometimes, but not full out war.

"There's a past you don't know about....it was hidden in your world."

So its even likely that she won't be in prison. Cause the MCs world is also a rewritten world just like the current one.

Dex-chan lover
@Vigo_to_Vigo
it doesn't says that MC's world is also rewritten, since she didn't says his world is fake, it can also be implying that the truth is hidden in 'your world', or original world where MC come from, the History is written by the winner after all ~
or she can also implying that they come from different world than MCs, and they are just 'foreigner' to MC's original world...

Dex-chan lover
@krippr I think this like Naruto transmigrate situations but with an added bonus with events being the same but different. Like how the names and people might change but the game never changes. But also some old players are messing with the new players like Madera.

Fed-Kun's army
so she will join the harem.. but only later down the road
I just don't get why she said she will also make him cry... 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Did I miss something? I'd swear Kai was bleeding out on the floor at the end of the previous chapter and then he just kind of... wasn't? What the hell happened?!?

Supporter
I think vanessa should be more focus on the fight than telling us how many barrier broke in one punch
i hate when the author do that i mean it is absolutly useless because we don't know the power scale (other than kai<vanessa<wierd form Rinne and we don't need more) so knowing she can break 10fold barriere or a 1000 won't change anything, apart the fact that vanessa is thinking about it in combat and that make the thing weird

Ether she do think se is still stronger and do not fear anything or just do have no instinct and fighting mentality

Dex-chan lover
That's fucking dumb but also what everyone predicted. It's no dealbreaker. The only really shit thing this chapter is her outright stating that she'd be back as a harem girl. Again, everyone called it, but at least be coy about it.

Double-page supporter
very predictable ....
i thought this will be a good one but.. not what I really expecting to be

Wow, what a way to end the fight. It was very emotionally driven, with Rinne using everything she had to take Vanessa down after thinking Kai was killed. Her true form definitely looks a bit more monstrous, but reflects what she really is better, a mix of all 5 races. This chapter really nailed the action, and with it being so long; there was enough pages for some cool exposition. Not really sure how Kai survived the attack, but let's hope the next chapter explains it.

Fed-Kun's army
So this is what Sonic was talking about. "The true superpower of teamwork"

Well done.

The final parting words of Vanessa I don't know but some reason there's this weird foreshadowing where my mind is making this weird type of illogical connection Rinne was said to be by Vanessa a combination of four of the races when Vanessa disappeared what if the essence that disappears is what is used to form rinne I don't know if this is true or not but it's just something that the way she said I will return as a succubus love you lots and make you cry my mind just made this weird connection and leap to that destination

Users who are viewing this thread