Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
@Darkmint13

Wasn't she joking about that? I can't imagine how she'd come back, though I didn't predict most if what happened in this series :v

@Huapollon I need to reread to be sure but I thought the hero class beings were sealed in those buildings (were they pyramids? Lol I'm reading so many manga at once that I feel like the stories are running together) So she would be alive if that's true....

Also maybe neither is "true" maybe we'll end up with something in between either of them once this is done.

I’m glad that the female demons are cute at least, and not as butt ugly as the guy demons.

Thanks for the chapter updates.

Double-page supporter
a wild semen-demons appears, is this the end of plot for our intrepid heroes?

Dex-chan lover
it really looks like some scenes are straight from a LN, it weirds me out a little hahaha

Don't you love how all the male demons are giant, ugly monstrosities, but the female demons are all basically just half naked humans with a couple extra features.

Wholesome moment of Kai and Rinne

Window-kun being a victim of Rinne

And a new Smexy Succubus

Dex-chan lover
So, did the author just completely forget about that time they teased humanity turning on Kai when they found out Rinne isn't human, back in chapter 8? Gonna pretend that foreshadowing never happened?

Users who are viewing this thread