Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Think the 5 races will go to 5 separate worlds? I just wonder where that leaves Rinne?

Dex-chan lover
The pacing is so fast I don't really understand what's happening

Dex-chan lover
Thank you guys for a Double release @xeredge @eldwin. Mc gets put in world that's being adjusted. He found a sword and then he meets a mixed breed girl. He goes back to the human base, it gets attacked, they lead a fight against the demons and win. We see that theres another code user that has been erasing the memories of SIDS allies. Now they're going to fight the other races to free humanity. It's not too hard to get as long as your memory is decent or you reread.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at how things are, I suspect Sid didn't want to seal the other races away but wanted a mutual understanding and for everyone to live together. One of the code holders decided to fuck up everything which forced Sid, with the help of the other races, to seal away the code holder. Perhaps Sid sacrificed himself at some point and the code holder is trying to make him come back but has a misguided grudge against humanity.

Supporter
... I want Vanessa back already... so that she can Ara~Ara~ the MC for a threesome between MC, Rinne and Vanessa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I will say it again though, the artist for this series has an amazing art style that I absolutely love for some reason... Does anyone know of the artist's pixiv or Twitter? I request of it for research of course

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure in the end it'll be like muv luv alternative, there'll be new world instead where all races are in harmony

Man, that's some heavy amounts of redraws... Gotta make sure to thank the scans for the chapters on this.

Aggregator gang
I'm going to say that her big sis will shows up like awakening from the dead, she's in the cover tho, so I doubt this kind of "shounen" author killin it off like that

Double-page supporter
Even though they flat out said it in the first page, I don't think the Angel Hero is the one doing this.

Dex-chan lover
@CookieLoop Ulza isn't the sister's name, it's the name of the human area taken over by the demons (the Ulza Federation).

Users who are viewing this thread