Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.2

Contributor
I don't really understand the existence of that Farlin girl, if there are humans that are as powerful as her, humans should at least be in a better standing.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty rare for a manga to uses the logic of shooting the wing of a winged creature...

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka thats the thing, they arent a lot of humans like her, if u compare her to other humans shes basically a demi-hero in terms of power

So nice to see a series remember that there are other people in the room during one-on-one fights.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@ jokerxhisoka well, in the end she's just one person. And seems like this technique of her has some drawbacks to it making it unfit for prolonged battle. She can maybe hold her own against a strong opponent but in massive thousands vs thousands battle, humanity will still lose out

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka
No matter how strong a single person you can't win against an army with just that.
Before Kai came they were solely focused on defending. They didn't go on the offense nor did they have a strategy for that. Since Kai was familiar with the other races' behavior and tactics he came up with strategies to go on the offense. Also that drake blade I don't think it was there before. Probably likely kai told them how to make it.

Dex-chan lover
I remember of how im too confident in my early days of playing rpg games.
I hit high level due to insane grinding i did and explore the very low level area.
Since i know my defense can absorb more damage without minding too much about the enemies, i only select auto attack mode so i can leave my controller behind.
When im back, its the game over screen. I was screwed. The enemies flank my characters and use their agility to take advantage of it.
I learned my lesson and diversified my skill point to other areas of my character stats..

This angel was like me back then. Too naive....

Dex-chan lover
please at least be dismemberment.... I hate that story forces revealing armor, and then fight using bladed weapons but show unrealistic wounds cause magic... what even is the point of wearing armor then....

but then again, manga logic exist... smh....

Double-page supporter
Well Just like Gilgamesh, she let pride and arrogance get ahead of herself and damn this fight was good and thanks for translating this!!

Aggregator gang
Im not even surprise if this manga with thsi kind of artstyle get axed

Users who are viewing this thread