Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka?

Saw the 100k views and expected this to have a decent amount of ch, only 2... :(

belive the world doesnt translate intwesting looking mangas, but translates trivial mangas

Double-page supporter
it isn’t dropped but championscans won‘t work on it.
so can please somebody pick it up???,?
i am gonna donate you 5 bucks....

Aggregator gang
so i can work on this manga but i need japanese translator xD welp hahaha

@black1210 still "working on it".........someone actually still believe that?

its dropped like a lot of mangas from them.......but nobody can take it because MINE

thanks for translating it and please dont listen if they come and say" here is a chapter, see ,we are working on it then stop sniping us"

Dex-chan lover
In this kind of storys you got to wonder if you are supporting nazis here. Just cause we are humans and thinks humans are heroes we deny the fact that humans pretty much locked all race besides humans which is pretty horrable for the losing side.

Also considering all 5 race seems to have their own heroes we can’t assume the gods in their world are in favor of only humans maybe all race have their own respective gods in support of their own races

So yeah similar to movie starship troopers which at first was a typical sci-fi war movie with a bit of high school drama and later after several years people found some satire on nazisim included in the movie.

I’ll keep reading maybe the rewrite happen cause humans should not have won the war or the ending is the same that human are the master race all along.

holy fuck i've missed clear romance like this fuck yes please

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure I'm speaking for all of us but please use a regular font next time, it was unnecessarily hard to read and detracted from the story.

Double-page supporter
a big boobed girl in chains looking like a damsel in distress?
hmmm ally or enemy.... nah she the mc's booty

Dex-chan lover
@xTachibana not really smoking something just questioning the world if humans truly the good guys simply for the sole reason they won the war as they say “history is written by the victors”

Or I am just overthinking things and writing of this manga is actually basic

Users who are viewing this thread