Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka?

Fed-Kun's army
Anybody knows anything like this in the sense of the MC seeing the world line change and nobody remembering them? akin to Steins;Gate.

I saw an update a while ago. After refreshing, it went poof... Did something happened?

Group Leader
They don't have them on their site. You literally need to go to the shitty aggregators.

Dex-chan lover
@Meybi
Anybody knows anything like this in the sense of the MC seeing the world line change and nobody remembering them? akin to Steins;Gate.
Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi
Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru (the most similar to this)
A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

Dex-chan lover
I was about to say this manga is very similar to sekai no owari no encore but apparently it is by the same author, lol

Double-page supporter
Its great someone picked this up. I have high hopes for this every since I read the first chapter..

Really hoping its similar to a John Conner story (From skynet) who pulls the human race out of the fire they are in. Obviously since Sid doesnt exsist anymore, hes going to have to step up an carry the torch.

Kinda hoping the MC re-establishes the "Human Protection Agency". Goes out and gets some results against the demons. Kills a few, rescues some slaves. and even liberates an old military base from the demons to set up his HQ. Word of mouth spreads, Him and his winged waifu then pull in some support from the humans who start flocking to him from it. , and so begins their counter offensive. All the while his ex-childhood friend starts getting jelous at his results. I am expecting bickering from him, especially after seeing the last chapter (having them slated for execution). Noone knows/remembers him, hes had the training, and hes was dedicated in his duties. so his background is all set to pull this off.

Always wanted to read a manga with this setting, a true hero story (were heroism is earned, not given). Really hoping the MC wont fail me. I expect there might be a few twists, Hopefully he finds a message left behind by Sid something long the lines, if you read this then I no longer exsist or something like that. It be a nice touch of he was able to make some contact with the previous hero.

Since, according to some posters I would need to go some shitty aggregator to read the first 2 ch, I'll just wait and set this as " Plan to read" ...unless
Einherjar Scan or someone else upload them.

oh geez, need to read chapter 1 & 2 from aggregator site
somebody should redo it.

Finished reading up to chapter 9, this seems great for having an anime. Manga's still short but seeing it's LN has 6 volumes should be enough.

Damn, that art is really good. And the story is pretty interesting

Users who are viewing this thread